vrijdag 27 juni 2008

Naughty Chomsky

Our bunny Chomsky is so cute when he's being naughty. He loves to gnaw on cables, shoes, bags and purses, walls, doors, basically anything made out of card board, leather or wood. It drives me nuts! But plants are his absolute favourite.

Whenever he gets the chance (which isn't often) he nibbles away at the plants like crazy.




He knows he's not allowed to do it, but he can't resist the temptation. Look at him. He reminds me so much of Beatrix Potter's Peter Rabbit, one of my favourite childrens books. My grandfather used to read it to me. I think this is the reason why I've come to like bunnies so much.






When Chomsky realised I wasn't going to let him finish eating our Monstera Deliciosa (Monsterly delicious? What's in a name, right?!) he immediately ran to his cage. But in his panic reaction he knocked over the other plant.

'What? It wasn't me!' he seems to say.


How can you stay mad? Naughty little cutypie.

1 opmerking:

Anoniem zei

hahaha maar natuurlijk wel eerst foto's maken ;)