vrijdag 25 januari 2008

Wiebelen Chomsky

I'm turning into a real Apple head. Today I decided to make a nice little video from all the footage we've gathered of our bunny Chomsky over the years. I knew the perfect sound track for it: 'Konijntje' by AKA the Junkies and Willy Wartaal. Since I did not feel like downloading an entire compilation album from Pirate Bay for just one song, I bought it for a buck at the iTunes store. I created a new project in iMovie and dragged my Chomsky multimedia items in from iPhoto. It was all wicked easy. (Does Apple pay me for this free publicity? No sir. They should though, right?)
After some serious cutting and pasting and editing and dragging I created this monstrosity. I hope you have five minutes to spare - it's quite long - to watch it and tell me what you think. Yes, that sound you hear at the end of the song is Chomsky moaning. Didn't know bunnies could moan? Than you porbably also never heard a koala grunt...



Update: today my Chomsky tribute is 'nr. 1 most viewed today in the category pets and animals in the Netherlands' at YouTube. Ok, maybe it's not as awesome as JP's nr. 4 rating in June 2007. But still, I'm quite proud. :)

3 opmerkingen:

Tamara le Roy zei

app I had 5 mins to spare...Ontzettend leuk! En dat liedje vind ik ook echt GEWELDIG! Wij begonnen afgelopen week de dag met dit liedje. Goed voor de spirits op het werk!
Tot binnenkort, X

Anoniem zei

Melig hoor

Anoniem zei

Maar wel grappig! :)